Wednesday, January 29, 2020
The exterior of your home or business is always vulnerable to harsh weather elements every day, causing dirt to accumulate and paint to chip. Over time, you will notice a dulling of your paints; the reprieve to this lies in hiring professional power washing services.
Here are some other benefits of hiring professional power washing services:
Improves your living space curb appeal
Every year, homeowners spend loads of time working on their landscapes and elevating their home’s landscape. However, when it comes to washing, homeowners lack the necessary apparatus and tools to perform to clean their exteriors effectively. Professional power washing service providers use state of the art equipment that works well for your home’s curb appeal.
Ease of cleaning and reduced repairs
Normal cleaning requires you to scrub the surface for long to remove the debris. Cleaning large surface areas such as driveways can be a daunting task in such circumstances. However, professional power washes complete the task much faster and more effectively.
Also, as grime and dirt build on the side of a building, they trap moisture, which facilitates the growth of mold. Power washing services eliminate such biodegradable contaminants that could lead to long-term, expensive repairs for your home or business.
Effective on any surface
Conventional cleaning may not remove resistant stains such as oil and grease even after repeated scrubbing. To eliminate such stains and mold on your property, you should consider hiring professional power washing services. Also, if you are preparing your property for a new paint job, a power wash before the paint job ensures the paint looks brighter and more appealing.
Opting for conventional cleaning may present as an economical solution for your cleaning needs. However, in the long-term, this could cost you more in repairs and will reduce your property’s market value. Professional power wash services elevate your property’s curb appeal and subsequently improve its market value.
Article Source: https://www.grantpw.com/blog/3-Benefits-of-Professional-Power-Washing-Services_AE3.html
Sunday, January 26, 2020
|Power Washing done by StarCare Power Wash. Contact us today for your free estimate. Starcarepowerwash.com or 707.580.3665.|
As you strive to operate a profitable business, you undoubtedly give a great deal of attention to providing excellent service and competitive costs. What about the appearance of your business—not just your logo and business cards, but the physical appearance of your store location? How much of an impact do you think your storefront has on your customers’ decision to walk through the front door? The answer may be more significant than you think.
IMPORTANCE OF STOREFRONT APPEARANCE FOR ATTRACTING CUSTOMERS
When a potential customer who has never heard of your company walks by your storefront, you want nothing more than for them to walk inside and be wowed by your professional presentation and matchless products. However, you’ll never land a sale if you can’t get new customers through the door. So how do you go about getting new customers to enter your building? It starts with creating a clean storefront.
They say you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover, but consumers judge businesses by their storefronts all the time. A massive 95% of shoppers say exterior appearance influences where they decide to shop. More than two-thirds of consumers say they’ve decided not to enter a particular business because its exterior appearance was unappealing for some reason. Likewise, 52% of consumers have avoided a business purely because the storefront was dirty.
These findings show that customers decide whether they will shop with you based on how they think your business looks from the street. This statement is true for retailers in all types of industries, from automotive sales to restaurants to big-box stores.
IMPORTANCE OF STOREFRONT APPEARANCE FOR KEEPING CUSTOMERS
Once a customer does business with you for the first time, they have much more to judge you by than simply your appearance. Since more than 80% of customers confess to shopping at a location once and never returning again because the business failed to meet their expectations, it’s clearly important to work on customer retention.
The most important factor in retaining customers is quality service—68% of consumers say they decided never to visit a business again because of poor customer service. Next is organization— 53% of consumers who couldn’t find what they were looking for the first time won’t come back to try again. The third most important factor for customer retention is cleanliness—32% of consumers have stuck up their noses at businesses that appear dirty inside or out, and never return.
It’s commonly accepted that consumers build loyalty to a brand and will continue to do business there once they start. However, about 80% of shoppers say they’re willing to try out new places, and most have patronized a business outside their typical circle in the past six months. This means if you fail to continually satisfy your customers with good service, organization and cleanliness, they probably won’t hesitate to look elsewhere.
HOW TO ACHIEVE A CLEANER STOREFRONT
Clearly, a successful business relies on many factors coming together to create a positive shopping experience. Still, you can’t ignore the importance of a clean storefront.
Pressure washing is one of the best ways to clean large exterior surfaces, including storefronts, sidewalks, parking lots and dumpster pads. This cleaning option is capable of removing all sorts of debris, including dirt, cobwebs, litter, graffiti, grease and grime. Pressure washing is faster, easier and more effective than scrubbing surfaces by hand.
It’s true that rentable pressure washers are available for DIY pressure washing, but hiring a professional is the superior option. When you rely on a professional armed with a pressure washer, you don’t have to put in the effort of doing the job yourself. It’s also safer to leave the task to someone with years of experience. Professional equipment is also more effective at removing embedded grime and graffiti than rentable pressure washers.
Article Source: https://www.statesystemsinc.com/blog/impact-of-cleanliness-of-building-on-customers
Thursday, January 23, 2020
Power washing your home is a maintenance task that offers significant benefits. Many homeowners don’t realize this advantage. A power wash maintains the appearance of a property. This may sound frivolous but it contributes to higher property value. A fact that’s important if you are considering selling your home. Power washing a home may add thousands of dollars to its value over a similar uncleaned property.
Power washing is important for your home’s value. As with any type of regular maintenance, a power wash helps to identify potential problems. This is particularly so with siding, gutters, eaves or windows. D0 this service each year to find and address small issues before they turn into problems. Power washing also removes insects and bird nests that could harm frames and fixtures.
The environment deposits lots of dirt and debris on your property surfaces. A regularly scheduled power wash prevents the heavy build-up of mold, grime or airborne toxins. Clean your home just as you need to wash your skin to remove dirt. This will ensure the chemical effects of pollution don’t eat away at surfaces. On driveways and sidewalks, grease deposits pose an unsightly hazard. Cleaning these areas is an excellent preventative measure.
When it is time to paint your home, hiring a power washer beforehand is a good idea. This will ensure the paint has a clean, prepared surface that providing better adhesion.
Leave it to the power wash professionals
Many homeowners have purchased power washers and can use them with relative safety. Incorrect operation increases the potential for severe injury though. If the equipment is a rental it may not have been well maintained and properly serviced.
The biggest problem with DIY power washing is that you can’t treat all surfaces the same. The way you clean your driveway or sidewalk is different to how you’d clean a wood deck or vinyl siding. Awnings need a completely different technique again. The DIY approach may actually cause damage and create problems. The equipment might not be strong enough to handle certain jobs. There is also the danger of climbing ladders to reach upper areas of a home. Licensed, insured, professional power washers can actually save you money in the long run. They have the equipment and cleaning solutions for every type of job and the experience to do the job right. Their experience and training mean there is less chance of damage to your home and property. You can enjoy the results with little to no disturbance.
Article Source: https://www.aspmwa.com/hire-professional-power-wash-home/
Monday, January 20, 2020
Concrete is a commonly used, durable driveway material that sits in front of many homes throughout the United States. And while you may think of your concrete driveway as something that can handle anything, that’s rarely the case. To keep it in good shape, it requires cleaning and maintenance. Here are five things to keep in mind regarding your concrete driveway:
- Concrete is porous. What you may not realize is that despite how hard the surface is, concrete is porous. Made from a combination of small gravel, sand and cement mix, tiny holes stretch across the surface.
- Grime and bacteria can collect in the pores. Over time, dirt, grime, bacteria, mold, and mildew can actually collect in the small pores of a concrete driveway or sidewalk. This is a natural process as the driveway is exposed to the outdoor elements. If you have seen stained areas of your driveway this is likely the issue.
- Power washing is a must. The best way to maintain your concrete driveway is to have it power washed on a regular basis. Pressure washing will remove stains, mold and mildew from the surface. You can do this as a homeowner, but it will be nearly impossible to remove all spots and stains.
- Professional concrete restoration can leave your driveway in like-new condition. Using a special process, the experts can get your concrete looking great. We take advantage of commercial-grade power washing equipment that has a rotary head to provide a deep cleaning.
- Further, protect your concrete driveway with a sealant. The right sealant will keep your driveway looking great. Once your driveway has been cleaned, sealant fills its pores and protects it for years to come.
Simply put, it’s a good idea to get your driveway cleaned and sealed. Request a quote today or head to our concrete driveway page to learn more.
Article Source: https://www.perfectpowerwash.com/a-quick-guide-to-maintaining-your-concrete-driveway/
Friday, January 17, 2020
When visitors come to your place of business one of the first things they see is the property’s exterior. The wrong appearance could give clients and customers a negative vibe and essentially ruin your company’s reputation. That’s why curb appeal is a big deal. It aligns with your brand and further gives outsiders a visual of what it means to do business with you. In an instant, the way the outside of your business looks can bring in new customers or send them running the other way.
Though improving your building’s curb appeal will mean investing a considerable amount of money, it does come with a plethora of returns including the potential to increase customer visits, further establish your brand as high-quality, increase your property value, and help you to stand out among the competition. If you believe this is an investment worth considering, here are some effective ways to spruce up the outside of your commercial property:
- Pressure Washing – Though it may be invisible to the naked eye, buildings collect a lot of dirt and debris. As it accumulates, it can make the property look dingy and dirty. You can remedy this by hiring a professional to pressure wash the building. You may just find that your building is a lot more attractive once it’s been cleaned.
- Landscaping – The landscape surrounding your commercial property also needs to be cared for. You can hire professional landscapers to cut the grass and get rid of leaves or other debris. Your clients will be drawn to the attention to detail you put into making the outdoor space look inviting.
- Add or Update Signage – Signage is very important for businesses in all industries. It lets visitors know right away that they’ve arrived at the right location. If your signs are faded, dirty, or otherwise worn down, you should have them replaced. Create signs that are bold and stand out, while also conveying a message that correlates with your brand.
- Lighting – Lighting is a key component when it comes to adding curb appeal to your business. It helps to illuminate parts of the building that you find most attractive, while also providing clients with a well-lit path to your door. Invest in vibrant lights that provide a bit of style and safety at the same time. Motion lights, landscaping lights, and even pole lights are all ideal options for a business looking to make a great impression.
- Repave Pathways – Are the sidewalks surrounding your commercial property discolored or damaged? This is not only unappealing but a safety hazard. Should someone get hurt, you could be looking at a personal injury suit. You can kill two birds with one stone by having pathways repaved.
- Repaint and Restore the Parking Lot – Having adequate parking for your customers is a requirement for most businesses. Customers don’t want to damage their cars trying to park in spots with potholes and other damage. So, do your business a favor and have the parking lot repaved and then repaint the lines.
- Outdoor accommodations – Whether you run a medical facility, restaurant, apartment, or office building, outdoor accommodations can really take the cake when it comes to curb appeal. Giving your clients somewhere they can sit down and enjoy the weather is a plus. It prevents them from having to remain indoors in crowded waiting rooms or reception areas as they wait for their appointment. A few chairs and small tables would do the trick.
Curb appeal isn’t just for residential properties, it’s something that commercial property owners need to concern themselves with as well. Think about it. When you visit a place of business and the parking lot is a mess, the premises are dark, the exterior looks dingy, and the signage is old as time, are you going to want to do business with that company? Chances are you won’t. That’s why focusing on curb appeal is of the utmost importance. Just a bit of effort in the areas listed above can improve your image and get more customers through your doors.
Article Source: https://businessingmag.com/7052/strategy/commercial-building-curb-appeal/
Tuesday, January 14, 2020
There is no denying the incredible difference that power washing is able to make. What side would you like your business to be on?
A clean parking lot and storefront is a giant welcome to customers and employees. Give StarCare Power Wash a call for a FREE estimate and find out how we can make your business cleaner and brighter!
Saturday, January 11, 2020
Residential power washing is like any other standard home maintenance task, meaning it is something that should be completed on a regular schedule. In general, we recommend power washing your home once each year, but certain factors may require you to power wash your home, or specific areas like your deck, roof, or gutters, more frequently. There are several considerations when determining how often your home should be power washed:
- Your area’s climate and environment. Do you live in a wet, humid climate? Is there an abundance of trees on your property? Is your environment prone to dust storms? These are factors that may warrant more frequent power washing. For example, roof contaminants like mold and mildew are more prevalent in wet and humid environments. These contaminants can also arise and grow rapidly on homes with large tree overhangs.
- You and your family’s health and wellness. Left untouched, your home may foster the growth of harmful contaminants such as mold and algae. Breathing in the spores of these materials can become a health risk over time. Regular, preventative power washing can ensure these contaminants never have a chance to grow on your home’s exterior—ensuring the safety of you and your family.
- Your planned home renovation projects. Planning to paint or refinish areas of your home’s exterior? Consider power washing in advance of these projects to clean and prepare the surface of your home. Power washing before you paint will ensure that your new paint adheres to your home and lasts much longer.
- Your personal preference. Simply put, if you feel your home’s appearance is not up to par, make the easy decision to power wash it more frequently. A desire to maintain your home’s beauty and curb appeal is a perfectly acceptable reason to have your home regularly power washed!
Article Source: https://www.perfectpowerwash.com/how-often-should-you-power-wash-your-home/
Wednesday, January 8, 2020
Call StarCare Power Wash for more information!