StarCare Power Wash can take care of your moss problem. A professional power washing can enhance the look of the exterior of your home. We can help you get rid of moss, stains, dirt and more. Let us show you what a difference a StarCare cleaning can do! Give us a call today!
Saturday, April 27, 2019
A clean property not only creates an appealing sight, but also makes the property environment safe and healthy to live in. However, normal cleaning techniques that involve tiresome scrubbing by hand and use of chemicals aren’t always the best option to go with. Pressure washing is the best alternative and here are a few reasons why you should consider it today!
1. Pressure washing helps you preserve the value of your property
This is one of the biggest benefits of pressure washing your property. A home, particularly on its exterior, continually faces harsh natural and man-made elements such as wind, dust, dirt, rain, smoke, pollution and more. These elements take a toll on the home’s walls and exterior paint, and this can easily lower the value of your property if left unattended. Pressure washing helps you to freshen up and preserve your home’s appearance, even making it easy to sell; and at a higher value for that matter.
2. Pressure washing prevents permanent damage on your property
Winter grime, mold, mildew, moss, algae, and stains can cause serious damage to your property if left unattended for a long time. Pressure washing helps you to easily get rid of all these elements without causing a huge impact on the environment like traditional cleaning methods.
3. Pressure washing helps to maintain the beauty of your property
Ugly stains, mold, mildew, dust and other kinds of elements can take away the spectacular appeal of your property. Pressure washing helps you to restore this beauty by reaching those far-fetched areas and taking out any type of dirt present. With pressure washing, your property’s exterior, driveway, and parking will be as good as new; impressing your guests and clients alike.
4. Pressure washing helps to keep your family and employees healthy
When dirt, dust, mold, algae, and allergen materials accumulate in certain areas of your property, they will not only affect your property’s appearance, but also your family or employee’s health. You will notice that your property’s occupants will cough and sneeze more often, have watery eyes, or complain about other types of allergies that are often a result of these materials.
Pressure washing helps you to keep your occupants safe in an easy and inexpensive way, and employee productivity can be on the rise simply by having a comfortable and healthy working environment.
5. Pressure washing helps you prepare surfaces to be worked on
Pressure washing is the best way to clean and prepare surfaces such as the deck or exterior walls for painting and refinishing. Pressure washing ensures hard-to-reach areas within crevices and cracks are reached, preparing any surfaces for renovation better than other cleaning solutions.
It is highly advisable that you consider pressure washing your property at least once or twice every year, but remember to always hire a professional to avoid damage to your property with pressure washing.
Article Source: https://griffsservices.com/5-reasons-pressure-washing-important-property/
Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Give your business the StarCare cleaning it deserves. We are professionally trained and take the time to get the job done right every time. We take pride in all of our work and strive to be efficient, effective and easy to do business with. Please give us a call with any questions you may have and to set up an appointment!
Sunday, April 21, 2019
Dingy roofs, dirty siding, parking lots filled with discarded gum, dirt and oil stains – these are just a few of the issues that commercial real estate managers have to face on a daily basis. Commercial power washing is a great solution for many of these issues. Here are 5 advantages of commercial power washing:
- Get your roof looking great without a replacement. For sites that have a traditional elevated roof, a commercial power washing treatment can restore the shingles and give them a like new look. Mold and mildew stains can be removed without damaging the materials and restore the roof, saving you the expense of a new roof installation.
- Give your customers a positive first experience. Instead of customers having to walk through a dingy parking lot, a professional parking lot restoration can provide a great first impression. Parking lot restoration can remove discarded gum, oil stains and grime.
- Thorough restoration of siding. Mold and mildew can grow on your building’s siding, giving it a dull look. With a commercial pressure washing treatment, your siding will look new.
- Commercial power washing protects landscaping. Our teams of trained power washing specialists use more than just water to get your commercial site clean. In fact, we use biodegradable cleaners that not only remove grime, but that will not damage your landscaping investment.
- Rinsing is critical. Professional commercial power washing teams know that the finish is in the rinse. A three-step rinsing process ensures that the siding, roof or concrete that is being treated has the best final result.
Thursday, April 18, 2019
Commercial power washing is about more than just keeping your facility’s exterior clean; it allows you to maintain the building exterior and extend the life expectancy of landscaping, parking lot, and the roof. Facilities Managers seeking to do more with less must understand a few things about the benefits of commercial power washing.
Commercial Power Washing Seems Unnecessary.
Commercial power washing can seem like an extra chore for Facilities Managers with stressed budgets. Facilities Managers that do attempt to power wash facility exteriors without experience may do more harm than good. The wrong settings could peel away stucco, blow holes in the roof and walls, and contaminate your grounds with corrosive detergents. This is why outsourcing commercial power washing is the preferred choice.
Effective Commercial Power Washing Is Scheduled, Frequent and Thorough.
An effective commercial power washing program must consider the potential dangers of using such equipment. Staff members may require specialized equipment to prevent injury, use the correct detergent and understand how to properly tune equipment to clean the building exterior. Outsourcing the process to trained, experienced staff can eliminate these risks and offer several leading benefits.
Leading Benefits of Commercial Power Washing.
Commercial power washing is an integral step in preventing the buildup of dirt, pathogens, and damaging substances, such as acid rain, on the building’s exterior. Even landscaping accents, including benches, landscape boulders, sidewalks, and the parking lots, may quickly grow dirty. Birds, Mother Nature, snow remediation chemicals, and employee and guest actions contribute to the gradual deterioration of the grounds. Instead of leaving things to chance, Facilities Managers can implement a commercial power washing program and reap its benefits. As explained by Jeff Robison of LinkedIn, some of these benefits include:
- Commercial Power Washing Improves the Attractiveness of Your Building. You only get one chance to make a first impression, and an aesthetically pleasing building does just that.
- Clean Buildings Are Easier to Inspect. Clean buildings are easier to manage, especially regarding inspections and performing maintenance, like repairing damaged siding, windows, walkways, or even stucco.
- It Helps to Prevent the Buildup of Dirt and Mold. A clean facility ensures harmful bacteria and spores, like black mold, do not have an opportunity to grow unchecked on the building exterior. Mold and spores release toxins that will gradually dissolve most building materials, so cleaning these building-hungry spores from surfaces extends life expectancy.
- Power Washing Enhance Building Hygiene. Clean grounds help prevent employees and customers from tracking potentially harmful debris into the building, increasing the risk of contamination of food and products. It Restores Roof Appearance. Power washing the roof can help prevent the decay of roofing materials and restore the roof’s ability to repel heat and water.
Put the Power of Commercial Power Washing to Work for Your Facility Now.
Article Source: http://blog.qsifacilities.com/benefits-of-commercial-power-washing
Monday, April 15, 2019
Get your backyard ready for spring entertaining by having your patio power washed by StarCare Power Wash! We also do driveways, sidewalks, bricks, and house washing. Our cleaning process includes using environmentally green soaps and products. Give us a call today to make an appointment!
Friday, April 12, 2019
MAKING THE CHOICE BASED ON EFFORT, SAFETY & EFFECTIVENESS
If you own a business, you understand the importance of appearances. You expect your employees to dress well and represent your company professionally. You make an effort to keep the interior of your business clean, from the reception area to the bathrooms and everywhere in between. You know a sloppy-looking property doesn’t shine your business in the best light, so you continually maintain it.
Your efforts to keep your business looking great are admirable, but what about the outside of your building? You should take as much pride in the appearance of the façade, parking lot and any surrounding alleyways as you do on the lobby just through the door. One of the easiest ways to clean concrete, asphalt, brick and other building materials of accumulated dirt, grime and graffiti is with pressure washing.
You might think, “Great, I’ll go out and rent a pressure washer and do the job myself.” However, you’re wise to consider hiring a professional rather than attempting a DIY job. Here are three good reasons why.
DIY VS. PROFESSIONAL PRESSURE WASHING: EFFORT
If you decide to go the DIY route, you need to put a lot of effort into the process. In addition to the rigorous, sweaty work of actually pressure washing your building and parking lot, a DIY job requires you to research power washers, learn how to use one, rent one, clean it when you’re done and remember to return it.
It takes a lot of time and effort to pressure wash your own property, especially considering that you have to go through the whole process again in a few months when the dirt, grime and litter start piling up again.
On the other hand, you could hire a professional pressure washing company with a quick phone call. On the day of the cleaning, you can go about your regular routine running your business while a professional does the hard work of pressure washing your building.
DIY VS. PROFESSIONAL PRESSURE WASHING: SAFETY
Despite what you might think, pressure washers can actually be dangerous tools in the wrong hands. If you have never operated a pressure washer before, you may accidentally hurt yourself or someone else. With the wrong settings and aimed the wrong way, you could even damage the very property you’re trying to clean.
You have experience running your business and taking care of your customers’ needs. Put these skills to good use and leave the pressure washing to an expert who uses a pressure washer on a daily basis.
DIY VS. PROFESSIONAL PRESSURE WASHING: EFFECTIVENESS
Companies that rent out pressure washers understand that the equipment can be dangerous to use. That’s why rentable machines use lower pressure and lack a heating element. This downgrade is for your safety—knowing that people renting pressure washers aren’t professionals in handling the equipment. Unfortunately, what this means is that a rented pressure washer isn’t as effective as a professional-grade model.
True, you can remove loose dirt, cobwebs and cigarette butts with water at any pressure. However, when it comes to washing away spray paint, embedded grime and stains, higher pressure is definitely more effective. You’ll also appreciate the heated element of a professional-grade pressure washer if particularly stubborn spots refuse to wash away.
In addition to using commercial pressure washers, professional companies also have access to effective cleaning agents. Some heavily-stained areas of your building may need so much help that high-pressure water and heat aren’t enough. In those instances, a pressure washing technician boosts cleaning power with chemicals. Thanks to the technician’s training and experience, he or she knows how to implement the cleaning chemicals without allowing them to drain into the city’s water supply. This ensures you don’t get in trouble with the EPA under the Clean Water Act.
If minimal effort, optimal safety and maximum effectiveness sound like the right combination to you, contact us today!
Article Source: https://www.statesystemsinc.com/blog/professional-vs-diy-pressure-washing
Tuesday, April 9, 2019
What is one of the most important, but most commonly overlooked, parts of our homes? Our driveway. Over time, concrete and cement driveways become worn down from extreme heat and cold, the accumulation of road salt during the winter, oil drips, grease—the list goes on and on.
Acting like a sponge, concrete driveways absorb contaminants, dirt, and grime. Think about this: When you know your car is dirty, you probably do not hesitate to drive it through a car wash to keep it clean and contaminant-free. So, when you know your driveway is dirty, why wait to take action to restore its condition with a professional power wash? Here are just a few reasons why regular power washing is important for your driveway:
Your driveway is a major contributor to your home’s curb appeal. A dirty driveway has the potential to hurt the overall exterior aesthetic of your home. Why invest time and money in cleaning and maintaining your home’s siding and roof if your driveway is still a negative focal point? Make sure your driveway does not become an eyesore.
Your driveway can extend your home’s outdoor space. Think of your driveway as an outdoor recreation room. A driveway can be transformed into a dining area with folding tables and chairs for an outdoor graduation party or summer barbecue. Children can play with bubbles or sidewalk chalk. There are many uses for your driveway during the warmer months of the year. Keep it clean for all of these activities.
Left untreated, stains can weaken your driveway, making it more susceptible to cracking, discoloration, or other deterioration. A professional power washing service begins with a thorough power washing to remove all of those built up contaminants, then follows the cleaning with a sealant to provide additional protection. This sealer will prevent your concrete driveway from absorbing future contaminants, strengthening it against future discoloration or deterioration.
Are you ready to restore your driveway with a professional power wash? Call StarCare Power Wash today!
Article Source: https://www.perfectpowerwash.com/reasons-to-power-wash-your-driveway/
Sunday, April 7, 2019
Keep a clean and clear path for customers by having your commercial property power washed by a professional! We can wash away all the dirt and stains that build up over time, giving your building a fresh look for Spring. Don't wait a minute longer - give StarCare Power Wash a call today to set up an appointment!
Wednesday, April 3, 2019
In a world of DIY, YouTube tutorials, and frugality, you might be tempted to pressure wash your home yourself. Before you decide to do this, make sure you consider the major reasons why choosing a professional is a sensible choice.
1. They have industry-standard equipment, and they maintain it. Commercial pressure washing equipment features higher capacities and greater pressure, performing better than consumer models. Because it is used daily by pressure washing professionals, its performance must be closely monitored.
Contrast this to pressure washing equipment in your home, which you will only use every so often, making it difficult to intercept problems. Newer models with improved function and increased efficiency will be released, but you will be locked into the now-outdated equipment you already have.
2. They know which products to use and how to use them.No two cleaning jobs are identical. The type and extent of dirt build-up will vary. The properties of the surface being cleaned—how porous it is, the amount of sunlight it gets, its proximity to sources of pollen or water, and so on—need to be considered. Knowing which products to use to wash different surfaces can make all the difference in pressure washing, both for the actual cleaning itself as well as having the results last.
A professional pressure washer will also know the correct settings, such as pressure and temperature, to use in conjunction with the products. They will also be able to ensure optimal clean-up, so they don’t leave a mess behind that could create additional issues.
3. They are trained, licensed, and insured. Having independent third parties validate that someone is knowledgeable and experienced in what they do should give you some peace of mind. It means they have handled difficult situations and surprises before and are equipped to do a better job than you could, giving you more than your money’s worth. They also know how to avoid a negative environmental impact.
When they’re insured, this means that someone is willing to put money behind their experience. This also protects both the professional and you in case something comes up.
4. They have the knowledge to tackle any difficult challenge and foresee potential issues. If something goes wrong with the equipment or the pressure wash, or if you discover a potential problem—dirt, difficult to reach spots, mold, or some other issues—how will you know how to fix it? More importantly, how will you fix it fast and know that you did it well, while also making sure you don’t worsen the issue?
5. You are free to use this time for other things. Don’t you already have a ton of to-dos? You could even schedule a power wash to occur while you and your family are away from home, making it easier for the job to get done without such risks as flooding from a door or window that is accidentally opened during the wash.
Hiring a professional pressure washer ensures that the job gets done quickly, safely, and thoroughly, with positive results that last.
Article Source: https://griffsservices.com/5-benefits-of-hiring-a-professional-pressure-washer/