Monday, March 12, 2018

StarCare Power Wash Team: Brandi Harper

Treasurer | Accounts Payable | Scheduling

Born in Oakland California. Comes from a family with five children that all remain very close. The three most valuable things God, family, supporting community. As an adult traveled to other states and lived for short periods of time but always knew there was no place like home, "California". Married my honey/business partner/ in 2008. Worked in the dental field for 10 years after I decided to stay home to raise the family my husband and I had started. Now that my children are in school all day I spend my time running our business, volunteering in my children's classes and at school; and get to enjoy watching my nephew three days a week. I believe hard work definitely pays off in life. But I also believe in balance you must always remember to have fun with your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment