|Power Washing done by StarCare Power Wash. Contact us today for your free estimate. Starcarepowerwash.com or 707.580.3665.|
To maintain its value, a commercial property often requires a comprehensive pressure wash. It may seem like an unnecessary or mundane topic, but it can benefit your business in several ways. The results can help encourage business growth, improve employee morale, and create an overall better aesthetic. The first thing your customer or visitor sees is the outside of your property. A well-maintained exterior shows pride in your operation. By including commercial property pressure washing in your building’s maintenance program, you will ensure that your facility’s appearance gives the correct message.
Benefits of Pressure Washing Your Commercial Property
There are a ton of benefits that come with pressure washing the exterior of your commercial building. For one, having the experts do it is going to save you a lot of time and effort on your part. What’s more, pressure washing can remove dirt, mud and caked-on grime that is often a result of the changing seasons and weather conditions. However, cleaning is just part of pressure washing your building. A list of other benefits include…
- Prevent Repairs – Mildew, moss, algae, bird drooping and dirt not only look bad they can lead to corrosion, rot or decay. Commercial pressure washing reduces these risks and helps save on repair cost.
- Remove Graffiti – In the correct hands, a pressure washer is just as effective as and safer than using toxic paint thinners to clean spray paint off your building.
- Remove Unsightly Growth – Moss, mold algae and mildew are caused on damp, shady areas of your building. Pressure washing removes these unsightly growths and helps prevent the damage they cause.
- Boost Your Curb Appeal – Each time you pressure wash the property, you give it an instant face-lift.
- Environmental Safety – When you keep the exterior of your commercial property clean, you reduce the number of potentially toxic safety threats that enter it.
- Employee Pride – When a building looks clean and well maintained, productivity and customer service improvements. Employees want to take pride in their workplace.
How Often Should Commercial Pressure Washing be Done?
A pressure washing specialist can recommend how often you should clean your commercial building. As a general rule if your property is an office building, washing it seasonally is a great way to keep it looking attractive. If your facility receives foot or vehicle traffic or if you are a health care office or restaurant your facility may need more frequent washings. The same is true for properties near construction sites that generate dust or a facility such as a factory that would generate dust on its own.
Staying Environmentally Friendly While Pressure Washing
The responsibility of water reclamation when cleaning property exteriors is not in the hands of the cleaning professional or the pressure washing company … it rests with the property owner. Property owners can face fines of up to $50,000 a day if the water used in a pressure washing project contains dangerous chemicals or is allowed to contaminate the storm drain system. To avoid receiving fines you must collect wastewater and dispose of it properly. Rather than spend money on the equipment necessary to collect wastewater, save it by hiring a professional pressure washing company with trained, certified technicians. They will also take extra measures to protect landscaping and vegetation.
Article Source: https://pressuresprayinc.com/how-often-should-pressure-washing-be-included-in-your-commercial-property-maintenance/