Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Meet Tim Coffee, Vice President, Operator, Sales

The middle of three children, raised by a single dad, I learned to be independent at an early age. My curiosity had me always eager to learn new things. My first love is horses. I began riding and competing all over the state at age six. When my horse retired, I entered the work force; Construction, setting tile, supermarkets, and Caltrans all provided me with knowledge and opportunity for advancement. I finally returned to my passion for horses when I started a successful horseshoeing business for 16 years. 

My new passion for pressure washing came from my desire to be home more with my three kids and amazing family. We started our family business and hit the ground running with no doubt that we would be successful. I am determined to do whatever it takes with my sweetheart and two business partners to make our clients businesses cleaner and brighter and to make our family closer and stronger by teaching them to work hard and always strive to meet your goals.

REQUEST A FREE QUOTE

No comments:

Post a Comment