Friday, August 25, 2023

Neighbors have been REPORTING it to the CITY with NO LUCK - It hasn't be...


I saw this house and knew I had to knock on the door. But, as I was walking up, I got the feeling that it could be abandoned. I knocked anyway and there was no answer. I also peeked into the window and it was completely empty. When I find an abandoned home like this, I like to talk to the neighbors to get a little bit more backstory on it and make certain that it is vacant. So I knocked on the neighbor's door right across the street and she said it has been vacant for the entire time they have lived there (just about a year)! It hasn't been mowed in a really long time and was getting extremely overgrown. I went ahead and worked the entire day on getting it back into shape and looking good again for the neighbors.

707-580-3665

StarCare Power Wash, Inc.
4849 Robinson Rd.
Vacaville, CA 95688

Contact Form

Website

No comments:

Post a Comment