Monday, August 7, 2023

This Is What Happens When You SURPRISE The Sweetest Lady With A FREE Mak...


I wanted to Surprise Debbie & John, I met them last year cleaning for them.. and they were going through an extremely tough time. So when Debbie called for a Driveway clean I knew I was going to surprise her with a free clean.

When I arrived she had told me the tragic news and on top of that she had recently broke her leg, she was still so thoughtful bringing out Tea & biscuits and checking on us all day! So we got to work with some satisfying pressure washing and got the transformation underway, Then revealing to Debbie that the clean was free! Was such a heartwarming reaction.. I hope you enjoyed and thank you for helping us help others!

707-580-3665

StarCare Power Wash, Inc.
4849 Robinson Rd.
Vacaville, CA 95688

Contact Form

Website

No comments:

Post a Comment