Saturday, September 30, 2023

72 Year Old TRAPPED Inside By DANGEROUS Patio! Cut Off From Beautiful Ga...


WOW Oh WOW.. This was so slippery and dangerous that I just had to give Elaine a helping hand, going into her garden was a daunting task. So me and my dad pressure wash this decking and get it safe for Elaine! And don't forget to join us every Friday 3pm for Feel Good Friday.. donating a clean to someone who needs it.. thanks to you lovely viewers.

I hope you enjoy this video and you come away feeling good, it's full of satisfying pressure washing, a big clear up, huge transformation and of course a small part with my family at the end, after work I built them a gutter run out of my spare parts!  

707-580-3665

StarCare Power Wash, Inc.
4849 Robinson Rd.
Vacaville, CA 95688

Contact Form

Website



No comments:

Post a Comment