Sunday, September 3, 2023

He went to the COPS after I told him I'd do it for FREE


I told this homeowner I'd love to clean up his driveway and walkway completely free of charge. He agreed, so I got him on my schedule for a few days later.

I showed back up and he immediately came out and told me he's uncomfortable with the whole situation. He told me that he went to the police station that morning to make sure that there weren't any complaints on anyone doing free pressure washing around town. 

Luckily there weren't any complaints on me and I told him that if he were uncomfortable, I didn't have to do the job. We got talking quite a bit and he let me go ahead and get it cleaned up for him.

He was amazed with the results and he had no idea his driveway was that dirty. I'm really happy I was able to help him out and get everything cleaned up!

707-580-3665

StarCare Power Wash, Inc.
4849 Robinson Rd.
Vacaville, CA 95688

Contact Form

Website

No comments:

Post a Comment